One of the ways we like to discover fantastic new places, or to take a much-needed rest, is to take a cruise. There are so many different types of cruises and so many itineraries!
Our collection of stories about our cruising adventures might help to whisk you away, or might provide some guidance as you embark on your own cruise adventure.
Planning a Cruise
- Misconceptions about cruising
- Finding the right cruise
- Packing tips
- Cruise Industry Advertising: Smoke in Mirrors?
- Why We’re Not Loyal to One Cruise Line
- How a Cruise can be an ‘Authentic’ Travel Experience
Enjoying Your Experience
- A Cruise Education: Using a Cruise to Learn Something New
- Dressing for dinner
- Smart casual?
- Using the ship’s photographer
- Dining experiences on cruise ships
- Dining with the captain
- The Relaxation of Return: A Cruise to Where You’ve Already Been!
- Our 10 Rules of Engagement for Smooth Cruising!